一所特別的中學2
2010.4.24

All of a sudden, I was attracted by a bunch of beautiful flowers on the back seat of a bike. I wallked toward it, stopped by, and took some pictures of it. The red tiny tassels were spotted within some yellow ones and the green stems. It's gorgeous! Hard to take my eyes from those beautiful colors. I was glad watching at it while I heard the sound of footsteps coming toward me, slowly. I kept still and waited. An old man came up by my side and asked, "what are you shooting for?" "The flowers, " I answered. "They are so beautiful."
The old man told me that they were collected to make a broom. Wow! That's my first time to see the plants used to make the brooms. It's so nice! (I was a bumpkin.) Are they grown here? Definitely.
The old man turned away satisfiedly. I was too shy to take a photo of him.
This is a lovely countryside with people making their own brooms with their own crops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notes:
To a dear friend,
I've tried to stop feeling embarrassed to write in English here and tried to keep it shown. :"。
Cheers!
Best wishes


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home